The BERG Champion InGround offers fantastic jumping comfort for everyone. The design of the Champion ensures that you can jump safely for long periods of time on an excellent quality trampoline. The combination of the TwinSpring Gold springs with the AirFlow jumping mat ensures less air resistance and a larger jumping surface. Together, this makes for better and higher jumps! An InGround trampoline is easier to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in the garden. The construction and the material of the Safety Net make it sturdy and safe. It doesn’t matter which one you choose, with a BERG Champion you choose quality.
PLEASE NOTE: Ground work necessary before trampoline can be erected.
Please see installation instructions under ‘Warranties & Installation’ tab.
• The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
• Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
• Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge
• The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
• The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
• Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
• Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
• Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer! (only in combination with the Champion and Elite 430, 520, 410 and 500 trampolines).
£1,389.00 – £1,469.00