- Warranties & Installation
- Delivery & Returns
The BERG Elite is BERG’s top-of-the-range trampoline. The sturdy protective edge is made of the best material, which makes the BERG Elite suitable for intensive use. The Elite protective edge is also extremely UV resistant. This trampoline has TwinSpring Gold springs and the unique AirFlow jumping mat for ultimate jumping comfort. The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more AirFlow, ensuring less resistance and higher jumps. In short, the best jumping comfort! The XL range comes with a bigger safety netting.
• The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
• Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
• Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
• The Safety Net has a self-closing entrance with distinctive trim, thick foam around the poles and is of good quality. A safe solution!
• The structure of the trampoline and the net is very sturdy due to the construction and the steel clamps and assembly pieces.
• Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC.
- Tattooed flooring for Levels game - How to play in videos section.
View Trampoline Warranties
Safety Net Installation
How to Play
As soon as you order one of our products, we will pre-authorise your card, however, your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have ordered is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed, we will process your order and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay, such as an item has a backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and we will charge your card.
Typically it will take 5-7 working days to deliver BERG products. However, this may take longer due to Brexit.
Telstar & Vuly
Typically it will take 48 hours to deliver Telstar & Vuly products on all orders before 2pm.
Typically it will take 48-72 hours to deliver JumpKing products on all orders before 2pm.
PLEASE NOTE: At moment, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Aberdeen, Inverness, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and The Shetland Islands.
If you have any questions regarding the shipment / tracking of your delivery, please email email@example.com and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We ask you inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept the delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that your product is damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
We offer a 30-day refund policy. Any orders that are cancelled after 48 hours after placing the order, may be subjected to additional fees. If the order has been dispatched, the buyer will be responsible for any cost associated with returning the item. If the item is returned damaged, the customer will not be eligible for a refund. Product(s) must be returned in it's original packaging. Any refund can only be issued to the same payment method that was used when placing the order.
Please note: If the Trampoline has been assembled, the customer will not be eligible for a refund.