- Warranty & Assembly
- Delivery & Returns
Would you like to have carefree driving fun with pedal support? If so, we have got an innovative BERG E-go-kart just for you. Would you like Superhard acceleration? Or do you prefer driving around comfortably and with ease? On grass or off-road? The harder you pedal, the more support you will get from the motor.
Reach speeds of 16 km per hour! In short, the harder you pedal your go-kart, the more the reward.
- The harder you pedal, the more support you will get from the torque sensor.
- 250W Motor.
- 3 Gears - BFR-3 model only.
- 24V removable battery that provides at least 2 hours of carefree driving.
- 4 levels of support: ECO, TOUR, SPORT and TURBO.
- Equipped with LCD Display including speedometer, distance meter and battery capacity.
- Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
- Grows with each user due to the 8 different seat positions.
- Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
- Firmly and safely grounded due to the 4 wheels and swing axle.
- The XXL Frame is 10 cm longer than the standard XL Frame and is therefore suitable for big and small.
|Colour||Blue / Red|
Click here to see warranties
As soon as you order one of our products, we will pre-authorise your card, however, your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have ordered is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed, we will process your order and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay, such as an item has a backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and we will charge your card.
Typically it will take 5 working days to deliver BERG products. However, this may take longer due to Brexit.
Typically, it will take 24-48 hours to deliver Revvi products.
Typically, it will take 3-4 days to deliver Storm Products
PLEASE NOTE: At moment, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Aberdeen, Inverness, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and The Shetland Islands.
If you have any questions regarding the shipment / tracking of your delivery, please email email@example.com and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We ask you inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept the delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that your product is damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
We offer a 30-day refund policy. Any orders that are cancelled after 48 hours after placing the order, may be subjected to additional fees. If the order has been dispatched, the buyer will be responsible for any cost associated with returning the item. Product(s) must be returned in it's original packaging. If the item is returned damaged, the customer will not be eligible for a refund. Any refund can only be issued to the same payment method that was used when placing the order.