- Warranties & Installation
- Delivery & Returns
Do you want the very best oval trampoline? In that case you should go for the BERG Grand Elite InGround. The oval shape combines the advantages of a round and a rectangular trampoline; the efficient strength of a round frame and the large jumping surface of a rectangular trampoline make trampolining not only great fun but also safe! The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height. The solid protective edge and its long-term attractiveness make the Elite unique. It is super safe and made of the very best and strongest material on the market, which ensures that the protective edge will last for many years and is optimally protected from exposure to the sun. The curved poles make the Safety Net Deluxe with self-closing entrance extra strong and safe.
- The AirFlow jumping mat allows 50% more airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the TwinSpring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- An oval trampoline provides the strength of a round trampoline, allowing you to jump over the full length, as you can on a rectangular trampoline.
- The special connection between the protective edge and the Safety Net makes stepping onto the trampoline easy and safe.
- The protective edge has a special high-end glossy finish.
- The protective edge is extremely UV resistant and will therefore remain attractive for many years
- The top cap makes the connection between the frame and the net sturdy and safe.
- The frame is easy to assemble and install.
- The trampoline is easy to access due to the low step-on height.
- Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer! (only in combination with the Champion and Elite 430, 520, 410 and 500 trampolines).
As soon as you order one of our products, we will pre-authorise your card, however, your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have ordered is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed, we will process your order and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay, such as an item has a backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and we will charge your card.
Typically it will take 5-7 working days to deliver BERG products. However, this may take longer due to Brexit.
Telstar & Vuly
Typically it will take 48 hours to deliver Telstar & Vuly products on all orders before 2pm.
Upper Bounce & Moxie
Typically it will take 72 hours to deliver Upperbounce & Moxie products. 24 hours to dispatch and 48 hours to deliver on orders before 2pm.
Typically it will take 48-72 hours to deliver JumpKing products on all orders before 2pm.
PLEASE NOTE: At moment, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Aberdeen, Inverness, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and The Shetland Islands.
If you have any questions regarding the shipment / tracking of your delivery, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We ask you inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept the delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that your product is damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to email@example.com so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
We offer a 30-day refund policy. Any orders that are cancelled after 48 hours after placing the order, may be subjected to additional fees. If the order has been dispatched, the buyer will be responsible for any cost associated with returning the item. If the item is returned damaged, the customer will not be eligible for a refund. Product(s) must be returned in it's original packaging. Any refund can only be issued to the same payment method that was used when placing the order.
Please note: If the Trampoline has been assembled, the customer will not be eligible for a refund.