- Warranties & Installation
- Delivery & Returns
The Ultim Champion is our latest rectangular Champion trampoline in size 4.1 x 2.5 metres. The rectangular shape means you can make superfine jumps over the entire length of the trampoline. The shape of this trampoline also ensures better orientation, giving you more control over the jumps that you make.
The Ultim Champion 410 has a unique and patented top frame, which is incredibly strong due to its tubular shape and size. The frame is attached to both the Regular and the FlatGround trampolines.
The Ultim Champion is of course equipped with the Airflow jumping mat and Twinspring springs. The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation. This allows you to jump higher and makes you less tired. The Twinspring springs are placed diagonally. As a result, the trampoline has more springs, which are also longer. This ensures more jumping pleasure and gives you the perfect jump area.
The optional safety net (220 cm!) fits on the Regular and the FlatGround trampoline. In addition to the Ultim Champion FlatGround, this is the only FlatGround trampoline that can be fitted with a net.
The Ultim Elite 500 is available as FlatGround without safety net and FlatGround with safety net.
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more Airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the Twinspring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- • The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install!
- The patented frame consists of a strong profile of 120x60 mm.
- Super silent frame.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!
- Available with the extra high (220cm) Safety net Deluxe XL. 22% Higher, 22% Safer!
As soon as you order one of our products, we will pre-authorise your card, however, your card will not be charged. We will then contact our supplier to confirm that the product you have ordered is available for immediate shipment. Once confirmed, we will process your order and your order will be dispatched straight away. If there is any delay, such as an item has a backorder, we will void the pre-authorisation and contact you to let you know.
Once your order has been placed, assuming it is in stock and we will charge your card.
Typically it will take 5-7 working days to deliver BERG products. However, this may take longer due to Brexit.
Telstar & Vuly
Typically it will take 48 hours to deliver Telstar & Vuly products on all orders before 2pm.
Upper Bounce & Moxie
Typically it will take 72 hours to deliver Upperbounce & Moxie products. 24 hours to dispatch and 48 hours to deliver on orders before 2pm.
Typically it will take 48-72 hours to deliver JumpKing products on all orders before 2pm.
PLEASE NOTE: At moment, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Aberdeen, Inverness, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and The Shetland Islands.
If you have any questions regarding the shipment / tracking of your delivery, please email email@example.com and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.
We ask you inspect all items at the point of delivery. We advise you not to accept the delivery of any damaged items. If you discover that your product is damaged, please send clear photos of the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can open an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds
We offer a 30-day refund policy. Any orders that are cancelled after 48 hours after placing the order, may be subjected to additional fees. If the order has been dispatched, the buyer will be responsible for any cost associated with returning the item. If the item is returned damaged, the customer will not be eligible for a refund. Product(s) must be returned in it's original packaging. Any refund can only be issued to the same payment method that was used when placing the order.
Please note: If the Trampoline has been assembled, the customer will not be eligible for a refund.