A quality Vuly trampoline featuring lots of safety features at an affordable price.
Tight netting and curved poles make every landing soft. These features ensure that the bouncers never touch the frame, springs or poles
Self-closing entry - The stretchy door snaps shut behind you, NO ZIPS or CLIPS
Advanced rebound - Two layers of springs boost momentum and thicker hooks prevent breakage
150kg user weight
Thick padding with a thick PVC cover which is secured directly to the springs
Simple assembly - Zero nuts, bolts, Velcro or plastic
Heat treated steel, twice zinc galvanised, inside and out!
Strong, tight weave netting prevents caught fingers
- Vuly Ultra Medium 10ft Trampoline
- Vuly Ultra Safety Enclosure
- Delivery to most UK post codes
Tie Down Kit:
A Tie Down Kit (£28.00) is only needed if your trampoline is a in a windy or exposed area or we are due high winds. The Tie Down Kit consists of long tent pegs and heavy duty strapping which goes over the trampoline framework to help keep the trampoline grounded.
Complete Accessory Pack:
A Complete Accessory Pack is available which consists of a COVER, LADDER and TIE DOWN KIT for only £49.00.
Shade Cover & Tent:
- Install onto your Vuly trampoline with just a few clips and zips, no loose velcro or difficult connections
- The slip on roof cover is showerproof and UV resistant whilst still allowing complete airflow through the safety enclosure walls.
- Open or close the windows, depending on the weather and time of day
- The Tent and Shade Cover are designed to be quick and easy to attach
||Thick PVC Cover with 20mm Foam|
||Super Strong, Tight Weave Mesh|
||150kg / 23.5 Stone|
||FRAME - 5 years|
|SPRINGS - 5 years|
|MAT - 5 years (excluding print)|
|SAFETY NET - 1 year|